Protect your assets, plan your future and avoid probate.
Many financial products are volatile and risky. Fixed Annuities are time-tested and provide stability and the flexibility to fit your personal needs and make your financial goals a reality. A key benefit of fixed annuities is the fact that they avoid probate and the associated court cost and legal fees.
Get a guaranteed rate of return.
These annuities guarantee a rate of return and provide a reliable way of planning for your future:
- Accumulating Annuities Single Premium Deferred Annuities (SPDA.) These annuities pay a given rate of interest. However, only a single deposit is allowed. The principal will grow tax deferred basis; taxes are due only when withdrawn.
- Flexible Premium Deferred Annuities. This is the same as SPDA and allows you to make additional deposits whenever you wish.
Guarantee your monthly income.
These products guarantee income for a given period up to life. These include:
- Installment Refund Annuities. Provides income for life to the owner and pays the balance of the contract to the beneficiary monthly.
- Period Certain, No Life. Provides payments that begin on the annuity starting date and continue for a guaranteed period of time. If you die prior to the end of the guarantee period, your beneficiary will receive the remaining annuity payments.
- Period Certain, With Life. Assures guaranteed income for the owner, and in the event of the owner’s death, pays the balance to the beneficiary.
Call me for rates at 1.800.561.1492 or email me at: email@example.com